Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rant: Hit the Road

I'm using this public forum to vent---because it's better than taking it out on the kids. Alex has this friend that comes over fairly often. Right now I am sitting here resisting the urge to grab him by the ear and lead him to the front door and kick him to the curb. He is the biggest whiner, tattler, and name caller EVER. Plus, he asks me what time it is every three minutes. GET A WATCH! My blood pressure starts rising as soon as he rings the doorbell (five times in a row) most days right after school. If my kids are like this at your house, will you please pinch them!

1 comment:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

we've had a friend like that before. mahaley was her name. ugh. don't tell anyone but i flooded our fort worth apartment on purpose so we could break our lease and get the heck away from that brat. haha