Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rave: Mental breakdown=fun jewelry

Jeremy must have sensed I was on the verge of a complete and total mental breakdown, because on Tuesday morning I found a little surprise waiting for me. (Wow! Who knew that dealing with poo and other fabulously horrible disasters until you are quite literally pulling your hair out in mental anguish could yield something so pretty?)

I'm guessing he ordered it for an intended Christmas present, but sensing the urgency to boost my will to live and ability to function on a day to day basis, deciding to spring it on me earlier.  It turns out he was actually listening a couple weeks ago when I laid on some pretty heavy hinting about a few items while looking through the Sundance jewelry catalog.  
Good. Good husband. Sit. Now Stay. Staaaay. 

But the sad thing is, I'm kinda afraid to wear it for fear it will get tangled in the hair I'm attempting to pull out. Quite a dilemma...

6 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

what the junk!!! first of all, why have you now comments on this yet?

second, why doesn't austin order random bracelts for ME when i have meltdowns? tell jeremy to call austin IMMEDIATELY about this.

Shaela said...

Ooohhhh. I like. Is there a website? Do tell!

Laura said...

www.sundancecatalog.com/CATEGORY/Jewelry.html

enjoy. started by robert redford i guess with all sorts of local artist and designers. fun stuff.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Gifts are the best when you least expect them.

Love Sundance.

I dogearred pages in a Tiffany's catalog last year, not expecting anything at all, just as a joke and Bryan got me one of the dogearred items! Never hurts to try.

Laura said...

high-five for Bryan for scoring major brownie points from Tiffany's.