Friday, January 22, 2010

Ramblings: Pooper scooper

I've reached an all time low. The weather's sunny and 70 and I'm sitting at the playground watching the kids play. But here's the kicker--I just got finished holding Avery up above the grassy patch by our car in a squat position so that he could PooP. The bathrooms were locked and he had that "now or in my pants" look on his face. And then he actually started screaming that he was about to poop in his pants. But here's the new low--then I had to poopy scoop it up with the last two wipes I could find in the car like I was cleaning up after a dog.
Cleaning up people-poop off the grass in public. Awesome.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no!

Greg said...

Builds character.

Amy said...

I'm at a loss...

Deanna said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...And that is exactly why I don't have a dog. It grosses me out to think of picking up warm poop. Ahhhhhhhh...nasty. I can hardly type about it.

You need one of those portable potties that have a bag attached for these situations.

Randi said...

Maybe you need to buy a scooper for the back of your car now...just in case. :)

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

sick.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

was it warm?

Lil Eskimo said...

nice.

Travis and Jamie said...

Oh. My.