Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ramblings: Stay Tuned for Saturday's Shenanigans


I am really too tired to be blogging right now--everything is blurry and my fingers won't hit the right keys. I wanted to be sure to fill you in on a few funny and crazy things about today...but you'll have to stay tuned in the upcoming days because I don't have the energy to post it all tonight. And with Monday being the first day of school, I don't know if I'll get to it tomorrow because I'll be busy exercising my OCD with outfit planning, labeling belongings, backpack organizing, and lunch making. But just to tease you, stories will be forthcoming regarding: a night with Mraz, Jeremy's near fainting in the blood-mobile, car repairs in a torrential downpour, and my super-romantic after hours date with a helpful, yet pervy and pretty stinky, Wal-mart mechanic. Hope I'll be back soon...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds great! I look forward to hearing about it...

Sounds like near-fainting in the blood mobile was contagious today, Jared almost lost it too. Of course now he'd be upset if I didn't mention that that has NEVER happened to him before, really. He's very macho.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

oooh, can't wait for the drama!!

The Richards said...

I can relate to the tired thing. My last post, after a month was actually done by Mike because I only got one sentence in and couldn't finish. Thank you so much for the CD!!! It is great. I feel bad it took me this long to tell you but things have been crazy!!! I love the botox idea. I have some pretty bitter feelings about the Chinesse gymnasts, so much that Mike made me stop watching at night and save it for daytime so I could sleep at night. I also noticed the clip thing and the purple eye make up. Did someone tell them that Americans do that to look older? Have fun with school tomorrow, I have been accused of too much OCD over the last two months also!!!