Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ramblings: Boys Gone Wild

I'm fairly sure I could get arrested for posting these since the "subjects" are very underage. But I just really felt the need to expose you to the sight that our poor neighbor girls are exposed to on a way too frequent basis.

Nakedness inevitably results when the boys play together in the back yard longer than, oh...maybe about 3 minutes. Invariably the water hose gets turned on, people get wet, start stripping, and the rest is history. But they have NO compunction about going about their various leisurely activities BUCK NAKED. Sliding, swinging, jumping on the trampoline...not a problem. (The sliding ALONE makes me a bit squeamish--couldn't valuable dangling participles get injured without a buffer between them and a hard plastic slide?) I added a modesty patch to Aidan to protect your innocence. You're welcome.


Anyway, I saw the boys at the top of the treehouse--actually, I saw two FULL MOONS in the treehouse, and then I realized they were actually carrying on a CONVERSATION with the poor sexual harassment victims across the fence. The girls that live over there are probably ranging in ages 9-15 and they spend alot of time out on their trampoline, which happens to be right on the other side of our shared fence. The boys always love watching them play and laugh on their trampoline and have been working up the courage to holler something at them for awhile now. And then... there they were--just chit-chatting away in all their naked glory--not a care in the world--with these older women who were probably wondering why these crazies were allowed to hang out in the backyard (let alone socialize) completely nude.
Girls across the fence, I promise you that I do my very best to keep their bits and pieces covered at all times. But ever since they learned to remove their own clothing, I've been fighting an uphill battle. So sometimes, I confess, I give up the fight and let 'em strut their stuff. Unless of course it's sunny out, and then I make them apply SPF 50 to those white cheeks first.

3 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i'm so glad u posted this because i have a nudie pic of izey that i was debating blogging about but now that u did...i will too. birds of a feather right?

Lil Eskimo said...

love this!

Amy said...

Do they get it from their mom?